Potassium Humate | C9H8K2O4
Product Name: Potassium Humate
Molecular Formula: C9H8K2O4
Molecular Weight: 258.35
Product Introduction: Potassium Humate is a non-uniform macromolecular aromatic hydroxy carboxylate. It is a black powder in appearance, easily soluble in water, and its aqueous solution is alkaline.
Potassium Humate is a high-efficiency organic potassium fertilizer, because the humic acid in it is a biologically active agent, which can increase the soil available potassium content, reduce the loss and fixation of potassium, and increase the absorption and utilization of potassium by crops.
Potassium Humate also has the functions of improving soil, promoting crop growth, improving crop resistance, improving crop quality, and protecting agricultural ecological environment. After Potassium Humate is mixed with urea, phosphate fertilizer, potash fertilizer, trace elements, etc., it can be made into a highly efficient multifunctional compound fertilizer.
|Appearance||Dark Brown Powder|
|Water-Insoluble Substance (Calculated on Analytical Basis)||≦10%|
|Humic Acid (Calculated on Analytical Basis)||≧60%|
|Potassium Oxide (Calculated on Analytical Basis)||≧10%|
|Filtration Loss of Fresh Water Drilling Fluid (25℃/690kpa)||Do not increase the fluid loss of the original drill|
|Inhibition Index (Indicated By Relative Swelling Degree RSR)||≦50%|
1. Potassium Humate can improve soil physical characteristics, improve soil aggregate structure, reduce soil compactness, and achieve good conditions.
2. Potassium Humate can increase the cation exchange capacity and fertilizer retention capacity of the soil to absorb and exchange plant nutrients, improve the slow-acting effect of fertilizer, and increase the soil fertility and water retention capacity.
3. Potassium Humate can provide the activity of beneficial microorganisms in the soil.
4. Potassium Humate promotes the decomposition of man-made (such as pesticides) or natural toxic substances and effects.
5. Potassium Humate can increase the slow balance capacity of the soil and neutralize the pH of the soil.
6. Potassium Humate helps to absorb heat and plant early in spring.
7. Potassium Humate can directly affect cell metabolism, improve the respiration and photosynthesis of crops, and enhance the resistance of crops, such as drought resistance, cold resistance, and disease resistance.
8. After Potassium Humate is decomposed, it releases the nutrients needed by plants.
9. Potassium Humate can strengthen roots and increase yield, improve crop quality and increase the sweetness of melons and fruits.
Packing and Transportation:
This product is packaged in a 'three-in-one' bag lined with a polyethylene film bag, and each bag has a net weight of 25kg. Store in a cool, dry and ventilated place. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothes, otherwise wash with plenty of water; keep away from fire.
Storage: Store in a dry and cool place, but the quality will not change after being damp.