Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate | KH2PO4
Product Name: Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate
Chemical Formula: KH2PO4
Molecular Weight: 136.09
Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate is white or colorless crystals, the relative density is 2.338, the melting point is 252.6°C, it is easily soluble in water, and the pH value of 1% aqueous solution is 4.5.
|Phosphorus Pentoxide (Calculated As P2O5)||%≥||51|
|PH Value||PH Value||4-8|
Packing: Inner plastic outer woven bag, paper bag, PE bag, net weight of each bag is 25, 50, 1000Kg.
1. It should be stored in a ventilated, dry, cool and clean warehouse, and the packaging should be sealed and moisture-proof.
2. It shall not be stored or transported together with toxic substances and other contaminated substances.
3. Protect from rain and hot sun during transportation. Be careful when loading and unloading to prevent damage to the package.
4. In case of fire, water, sand, and various fire extinguishers can be used to put out the fire.
Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate is used as a buffer and culture agent in industry, it is also used as a flavoring agent for the synthesis of bacterial culture agents, a raw material for making potassium metaphosphate, a culture agent, a strengthening agent, a leavening agent, and a fermentation aid for brewing yeast Agent.
1. Used in agriculture as a high-efficiency phosphate-potassium compound fertilizer, Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate products are widely used in almost all types of crops such as various types of cash crops, grains, fruits and vegetables. The actual application effects of various types of crops in various places have proved that Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate has many excellent effects such as significantly increasing production and income, improving quantity and optimizing quality, resisting lodging, resisting diseases and insect pests, and preventing premature aging.
2. Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate has the function of overcoming the nutrient deficiency caused by the decline of the absorption capacity of the root system in the late stage of crop growth.
3. Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate used in cotton can control the length of cotton and increase the number of plant buds.
4. Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate is widely used in dropper sprinkler irrigation systems.