Magnesium Nitrate | Mg(NO3)2 | Mg(NO3)2·6H2O
Product Name: Magnesium Nitrate
Molecular Formula: Mg(NO3)2·6H2O
Molecular Weight: 256.40
1. Magnesium nitrate is an inorganic substance with the chemical formula Mg(NO3)2, colorless monoclinic crystal or white crystal. Magnesium nitrate is easily soluble in hot water and extremely soluble in cold water, methanol, ethanol, and liquid ammonia. The aqueous solution of magnesium nitrate is neutral.
2. Magnesium nitrate is stable at room temperature, with a relative density of 1.461, which is higher than the melting point of 95°C. It is dehydrated to form basic magnesium nitrate, which starts to decompose when heated to 300°C, and completely decomposes into magnesium oxide and nitrogen oxide gas when it reaches 400°C.
|Main Indicator Name||Unit||Granular/Crystalline|
|Special Grade||Premium Product||First Class||Qualified Product|
|Water Insoluble Substance||≤||0.01||0.01||0.02||0.03|
|Heavy Metal (Calculated as Pd)||≤||0.0002||0.0002||——||——|
|Mass Fraction of Nitrite||≤||0.0002||——||——||——|
|Calcium Ion Mass Fraction||≤||0.1||——||——||——|
Packing: 25/50KG inner plastic woven bag outside or according to customer requirements.
1. Magnesium nitrate can be used as analytical reagent, magnesium salt preparation, catalyst, pyrotechnics, strong oxidant.
2. Magnesium nitrate is industrially used as a dehydrating agent for concentrated nitric acid. It can also be used to manufacture explosives, catalysts and other magnesium and nitrate raw materials, wheat ashing agents, etc.
3. Magnesium nitrate is used in agriculture for soluble nitrogen and magnesium fertilizers as fertilizer for soilless cultivation, Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer.