Calcium Magnesium Nitrate | 6Ca(NO3)2 NH4·NO3 3Mg(NO3)2·34H2O
Product Name: Calcium Magnesium Nitrate
Molecular Formula: 6Ca(NO3)2 NH4·NO3 3Mg(NO3)2·34H2O
Molecular Weight: 2120.9
Product Form: White irregular particles, aromatic. Easily soluble in water, stable at room temperature.
Packing: 25/50kg in plastic inner woven bag, or according to customer requirements.
1. Calcium Magnesium Nitrate is white granular, 100% soluble in water and neutral in pH. It is a new and efficient calcium and magnesium fertilizer with total nitrate nitrogen. It has the characteristics of fast fertilizer effect and good absorption.
2. The calcium ions in Calcium Magnesium Nitrate can increase the absorption of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in the soil by crops, increase crop resistance, reduce disease occurrence, improve soil pH and aggregate structure, reduce soil compaction, and reduce soil pollution. The nitrate nitrogen in this product does not need to be transformed in the soil but is directly absorbed by the crop, which accelerates the photosynthesis of the crop.
3. Calcium Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer: Calcium Magnesium Nitrate is one of the most popular special fertilizers in international agriculture, especially in economic crops and horticulture cultivation. It is an efficient and environmentally friendly green fertilizer. It is a new generation of full-function fertilizer in China, suitable for fruit trees and vegetables at any period. Calcium Magnesium Nitrate is widely used in European and American countries and has a large export volume. In the past two years, it has been widely used at home and abroad.
4. Calcium Magnesium Nitrate can increase the fruit setting rate and the number of fruit ears, increase the weight of single fruit and yield per mu, quickly raise seedlings and strong seedlings, with a huge root system; improve the internal and external quality of the fruit, extend the function of leaves and the growth period of plants.
5. Calcium Magnesium Nitrate can thicken the cell wall, increase the content of chlorophyll and promote the formation of sugar and water compounds, so that the storage and transportation period of fruits and vegetables is prolonged, and the grains of food crops are full.
6. Calcium Magnesium Nitrate can increase the firmness of the fruit during the storage period, obviously increase the appearance of the color and smoothness of the fruit, improve the quality, increase the yield, and enhance the grade of the fruit.
7. Magnesium participates in the photosynthesis of crops. In addition to containing large and medium amounts of elements, there are also trace elements with comprehensive nutrition. The addition of trace element boron to this product can help plants better absorb calcium and magnesium.
8. The main reason for the low sugar content of fruits is directly related to the lack of magnesium in crops. The active aluminum in the soil causes the crops to not absorb magnesium and other nutrients normally. The application of this product into the soil can reduce the concentration of active aluminum in the soil. The unique formula of nitrate-nitrogen and magnesium can not only increase the absorption of magnesium by crops, but also promote the absorption of phosphorus by crops, and at the same time increase the content of fruit sugar and crop starch.
9. Application range and method of Calcium Magnesium Nitrate: This product is widely used in greenhouses, greenhouses and large areas of farmland to promote the growth and development of plant roots, stems and leaves. It is suitable for field crops, greenhouse crops and cash crops such as fruits, vegetables and flowers. It can be used as base fertilizer and top dressing, suitable for various application methods such as spreading, flushing, drip irrigation, and foliar spraying.