Calcium Ammonium Nitrate | 5Ca(NO3)2·NH4NO3·10H2O
Product Name: Calcium Ammonium Nitrate
Molecular Formula: 5Ca(NO3)2·NH4NO3·10H2O
Molecular Weight: 1080.71
Product Form: White Round Granulation
|Main Indicators||Unit||Standard 1||Standard 2|
|Appearance||Grayish white globular||White ball|
|Water Insoluble Substance||≥%||0.1|
Storage and Transportation:
Calcium Ammonium Nitrate should be stored in a cool and dry place, in a dry warehouse. If the Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is agglomerated for a long time, it is normal and does not affect the fertilizer efficiency. Pay attention to seal the unused product.
The packaging must be sealed and moisture-proof. Avoid rain and hot sun during transportation.
Packing: 25/50kg in plastic woven bag inside and outside, or according to customer requirements.
1. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is a kind of efficient and environmental friendly green fertilizer, suitable for a variety of soil and crops, widely used in greenhouse and field crops.
2. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is easily soluble in water, easy to absorb, no precipitation, rich in nitrate nitrogen, water-soluble calcium, the nutrients contained in it do not need to be transformed, can be quickly dissolved and directly absorbed by crops. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate has a fast effect, quick onset, rapid nitrogen and direct calcium supplement, and the water-soluble calcium provided can improve the resistance of plants to diseases.
3. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate Fertilizer: When planting economic crops, flowers, fruits, vegetables and other crops, Calcium Ammonium Nitrate can be used in different growth stages of crops, which can prolong the flowering period, promote the normal growth of roots, stems and leaves, ensure the bright color of the fruit, and increase the sugar content of the fruit , improve output and quality. Especially for the adverse physiological phenomena caused by the crop fruit period and the lack of nitrogen and calcium, Calcium Ammonium Nitrate has better preventive and corrective effects.
4. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is a neutral fertilizer with low physiological acidity. It can improve acidic soil, promote the activity of beneficial microorganisms in the soil, and increase the aggregate structure to prevent soil agglomeration. When Calcium Ammonium Nitrate is applied to the soil, it will reduce the pH, make the soil loose, and reduce the concentration of active aluminum and the fixation of active phosphorus.
5. Application method and dosage: Calcium Ammonium Nitrate can be used for machine application, topdressing, flushing, broadcasting, drip irrigation and spraying. Vegetables and fruits are 10kg-25kg Calcium Ammonium Nitrate per 0.16 acre. Field crops are 15 kg-30 kg Calcium Ammonium Nitrate per 0.16 acre.
6. Drip irrigation and spraying are recommended to be applied after being diluted with 800-1000 times water. The specific application rate and frequency of application should be determined according to different soils and different crop fertilization plans. According to the actual growth of crops, it should be applied in multiple times.