Barium Chloride | BaCl2
Product Name: Barium Chloride
Chemical Formula: BaCl2
Molecular Weight: 203.25
1. Barium Chloride is an inorganic substance with chemical formula BaCl₂. It is a white crystal, easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in hydrochloric acid and nitric acid, insoluble in ethanol and ether, easy to absorb moisture, and needs to be sealed and stored.
2. Barium Chloride is used as analytical reagent, dehydrating agent, barium salt production, and used in electronics, instrumentation, metallurgy and other industries.
|Type I||Type II|
|Premium Product||First Grade||Qualified Product|
|Mass fraction of barium chloride (Bacl2.2H2o) ≥||99.5>||99||98||97|
|Mass fraction of Sr ≤||0.05>||0.45||0.9||-|
|Mass fraction of calcium (Ca) ≤||0.030>||0.036||0.09||-|
|Mass fraction of sulfide (as S) ≤||0.002>||0.003||0.008||-|
|Mass fraction of iron (Fe) ≤||0.001>||0.001||0.003||0.02|
|Mass fraction of water insoluble substance ≤||0.05>||0.05||0.1||0.2|
|Mass fraction of sodium (Na) ≤||0.10>|
Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. The package is sealed. Barium Chloride should be stored separately from oxidants, acids, and edible chemicals, and mixed storage should not be avoided.
Package: 25/50KG inner plastic outer woven bag or according to customer requirements.
1. Barium Chloride is mainly used in metal heat treatment, barium salt manufacturing, electronic instruments, and also used as a heat treatment agent in mechanical processing.
2. Barium Chloride is used to determine sulfate and selenate, chromatographic analysis, spot analysis to determine platinum, water softener, and fabric dyeing.
3. Barium Chloride is used as a carburizing agent for steel. It is also used in boiler water treatment and salt electrolysis to remove sulfate radicals. It is also used in the preparation of pigments and ceramic products to prevent fading. It is used as a mordant and rayon matting agent in the textile and leather industries.