Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate | NH4H2PO4
Product Name: Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate
Chemical Formula: NH4H2PO4
Molecular Weight: 115.03
1. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate is a white crystalline powder, stable in the air, slightly soluble in ethanol, but insoluble in acetone. The aqueous solution is acidic. The solubility in water at room temperature (20°C) is 37.4g. The relative density is 1.80. Melting point is 180°C. The refractive index is 1.525.
2. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate (MAP), as a water-soluble, quick-acting compound fertilizer, is one of the main varieties of high-concentration phosphorus compound fertilizer. As the raw material for production, ammonium dihydrogen phosphate is also the basic raw material for the production of ternary compound fertilizer, BB fertilizer, etc., and it is indispensable.
3. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate is mainly used as fertilizer and as a fire retardant for wood, paper and fabrics, and also as a pharmaceutical and ruminant feed additive.
4. As a fertilizer, it is most suitable to apply ammonium dihydrogen phosphate during crop growth. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate is acidic in the soil, and it may have adverse effects if it is too close to the seeds. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate is better than ordinary calcium and ammonium sulfate in acid soils, and it is also superior to other fertilizers in alkaline soils. Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate should not be mixed with alkaline fertilizers to avoid reducing fertilizer efficiency.
|Index||First grade||Qualified Product|
|Total Nitrogen Content (NH3-N, Calculated On Dry Basis) ≥||10%||10%|
|Total Phosphorus Content (P2O5, Calculated On Dry Basis) ≥||60%||55%|
1. Water dissolves quickly: Suitable for all kinds of irrigation equipment and facilities.
2. Green and safe: It does not contain chloride ions, heavy metal ions, and is non-polluting and non-hazardous in use. Obvious fertilizer effect: Both P and N exist in a state that is easy to be absorbed by crops, and the effect is rapid and lasting and stable.
Instructions for Uses:
1. This product is mixed with other water-soluble nitrogen fertilizers and potash fertilizers, and the effect is better. Because the product contains high phosphorus content and is easy to be absorbed, it is better to use it in the early stage of crop production.
2. This product is a weakly acidic product, which has a certain coordination effect on the modification of alkaline soil. Using drip irrigation, foliar spraying and other efficient fertilization methods, the fertilizer effect of this product is more obvious.
Precautions: This product can be mixed with neutral and acidic pesticides, and should not be mixed with alkaline pesticides. Avoid mixing with fertilizers containing calcium or magnesium to avoid precipitation and affect fertilizer efficiency.
Packaging, Storage and Transportation:
The woven bag is lined with plastic film and sealed by sewing. Pay attention to sun protection, moisture proof, waterproof, and breakage to avoid loss.